- 1 bunch kale
- 1 avocado, diced
- 20 strawberries, cut in half
- 4 small radishes, sliced into thin rounds and then into skinny strips
- Handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup toasted almonds
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 2 small limes)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ⅛ teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- First, make the dressing by whisking together all of the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Prepare the kale by slicing out the stems and chopping out the leaves into small, bite-sized pieces. Transfer the kale to a big salad bowl. Sprinkle a small pinch of sea salt over the kale and massage the leaves with your hands by lightly scrunching big handfuls at a time, until the leaves are darker in color and fragrant.
- Drizzle salad dressing over the kale (you might not need all of the dressing) and toss well so the kale is lightly coated with dressing.
- Add the prepared avocado, strawberries, radishes, cilantro and feta to the bowl.
- Toast the almonds, cool and toss in the the salad.
Enjoy with a loaf of Wave Hill Bread!